mtx-store.com

SPORTVIT PURE™ [60CAP/1161MG]

€12,90

Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.

During sports, the loss of water and mineral salts is accelerated, which decreases physical performance and slows recovery due to inflammatory processes. To restore balance, it is essential to increase consumption after physical exertion so that a good muscular response is produced. SPORVIT contains not only vitamins and minerals but also substances that reduce inflammation. Consume one capsule daily in the morning. 60 capsules

VRN), Coating-wrapping agent 158.90 mg), Vitamin C (L-ascorbic acid) 55.56 mg), Bulking agent (Maltodextrin), Ingredients/Ingredients (1 capsule / Day) [ES] Magnesium citrate 17% Mg [66.70mg gelatin and coloring E-171), Calcium citrate 66.67mg Vitamin C (83% VRN)), Bromelain A Linseed oil (Linum Usitatissimum) (33.34 m dry act of Grape (Vitis vinifera, seeds ) 95% proanthocyanidins (33.33mg), Dry extract of Cherry (Prunus cerausus, fruits) 5% anthocyanidins 33.33mg), Acetyl Carnitine L-Hydrochloride (33.33mg), Dry extract of Green Tea (Camelia sinensis, leaves) 95 % polyphenols 50% egg (33.33mg), Zinc citrate 32% Zn (15.62 mg) 15mg Zn (50% NRV)] Ferrous fumarate 32.87% Fe (14.59 mg) (4.80mg Fe (33% NRV), Vitamin K2 (Menaquinone) 2,000ppm (12.37mg) (25mcg Vitamin K2 (33% NRV)]. Vitamin B1 (Thiamine Hydrochloride) 79% (10.61mg) 18.38mg Vitamin B1 (762% NRV)], Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride) 82% (10.20mg) 18.36mg Vitamin B6 (600% NRV), Vitam Ina E (DL-alpha tocopherol acetate) 33% (10.02 mg) 3.30mg Vitamin E (28% NRV), Pantothenic Acid (Calcium D-Pantothenate) 92.5% (9.03 mg) 35mg Pantothenic Acid (139% NRV ), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) (8.33 mg) [8.33mg Vitamin B2 (595% NRV) Vitamin B3 (Niacin) (8.32 mg) 18.32mg Vitamin B3 (52% NRV), Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol ) (6.67mg) (16.67mcg Vitamin D3 (333% NRV)], Choline Bitartrate 40% Choline (6.66 mg), Anti-Caking Agent (Magnesium Stearate), Manganese Gluconate 12.5% ​​Mn (5.28 mg) 10.66mg Mn ( 33% NRV), Cupric gluconate 13.88% Cu (2.30 mg) 10.33mg Cu (33% NRV) Vitamin A (Retinyl acetate) 500,000 U/g (1.88 mg) (282mcg Vitamin A (33% NRV) )], Dry extract of BioPerine (Piper nigrum, fruit) 95% piperine (1.67 mg), Lactospore (Bacillus coagulans) 15 X 10E9 (1.5 mg), Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin) 1% (0.83 mg) (8.3mcg Vitamin B12 (333% NRV Chromium Picolinate 12% Cr (0.28mg) (33.6mcg Cr (84% NRV), Folic Acid (Pterol Monoglutamic Acid) (0.067mg) 167mcg Folic Acid (33.5% NRV), Potassium iodide 76.45% 1 23.55% P (0.066 mg) (50.4mcg (33% NRV) Biotin (D-Biotin) (0.05 mg) 150mcg Biotin (100% NRV) and Selenomethionine 5000mcg Selg (0.01 mg) BioPerines is a registered trademark of Sabinsa NRV Nutrients Reference Value/VRN Nutrient Reference Value

Attention: The products shown here are nutritional supplements as established by the European Directive 2002/46/EC on food supplements and all of them can be legally sold in all the countries of the European Community, by articles 28, 29 and 30 of the Treaty of the European Community and by articles 1 to 4 of the Decision of the European Parliament number 3052/95/CE. Food Supplements do not try to replace a balanced and varied diet, they are only presented in order to complement the nutrient intake of a normal diet. Nor do they treat, prevent, diagnose or cure any disease, facts only attributable to medicines, as defined by the European Directive 2004/27/CE, of March 31, of the Council and the European Parliament on medicines. This ecommerce reserves the right to send products where the country of destination does not allow it. The products should not be used as a substitute for diet or medication and should be kept out of the reach of children. The consumption of the products must be controlled by a professional, in case of any doubt, always consult your doctor or health specialist.

you may also be interested...

recently viewed products